Muskoka measles vaccinations start Wednesday in Gravenhurst
SIMCOE MUSKOKA – The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit is offering measles immunization clinics this week at health unit offices listed below for those who need their vaccination. The clinics are an opportunity for those who are well, have not yet had their immunization or need to complete the two-dose series. The dates and times are:
Tues. April 15, 4-6 p.m.
* Midland, 865 Hugel Avenue, Unit B (Midland Secondary School)
Wed. April 16, 4-6 p.m.
* Gravenhurst, 5 Pineridge Gate, Unit 2
* Orillia, 169 Front Street South, Unit 120 (Orillia Common Roof building)
Thurs. April 17, 4-6 p.m.
* Collingwood, 280 Pretty River Parkway
* Huntsville, 34 Chaffey Street
For more information, please call Health Connection, Monday to Friday, at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520, or see www.simcoemuskokahealth.org<http://www.simcoemuskokahealth.org
Short URL: http://www.muskokatodaily.com/?p=18425